What is iTools 3 for Windows? It is an iOS managing software for all iOS devices, including iPhones and iPods. Why do you need such software? The official iOS managing software is iTunes. However, iTunes evolved with more restrictions. It consumes more resources. iTunes does not contain a manageable interface. Hence, iTunes is difficult to handle. Therefore, you can use third-party iOS managing software instead of iTunes.
Are iTools safe to use? Yes: the software is 100% secure to use. How to download it? You can get it from its official website due to its unavailability in the Apple App Store. If you want more security for your tools then you can also use VPN and if you want a discount on VPN so you can use Coupons Code & Promo Codes on Trending in Deals and save your huge money.
Introduction – iTools 3 download
It is the most popular iOS managing software for all iOS devices. The software is reliable data transfer software used to share messages, contacts, music, and other important files between Windows and iDevices. Likewise, the software is computer-based. Hence, you can download iTools 3 for Windows computers. What are Windows versions compatible with the software? It is compatible with all Windows versions, including the latest Windows 11. Where to download iTools for Windows? There is an official website, you can download it for free. The iOS managing tool supports seven languages, including English and native Chinese.
Advanced features of iTools 3 English
- AirPlayer – share your screen with other devices. You can share your screen on a large screen or even with another iOS screen.
- All-inclusive image tool – use it for image editing, such as pasting, cropping, editing colours, cutting, etc.
- We can create a unique ringtone by mixing any number of audio likewise MP3 with no restrictions – Ringtone Maker
- View information about the battery capacity, the drain presentation, battery voltage, and battery lifetime – Battery Master
- Quickly migrate data from an old device to a new gadget with just one click – Data Migration.
What are the additional features?
- You can get iTools 3 for Windows for free. There is no upgrading required once you get started with it.
- More user-friendly
- You get extra options when you are using iTools.
- It does not include advertisements.
What are the similar features of iTools 3 and iTunes?
- The iOS managing tool displays some similar features to the official iTunes.
- Both software manages and synchronises photos, videos, movies, and other necessary documents.
- Both software can back up your devices’ data to the computer and restore it.
- Easily migrate data from your old device to your new device using both apps.
- Manage all your data on your iOS devices and PC.
- Menu bar left side of the iTools applications like iTunes.
How does iTools 3 for Windows differ from iTools 4 for Windows?
iTools 4 Windows?
- Supports the latest iOS 15 operating system
- Compatible with the newest iPhone 13 models.
- AirPlayer allows you to share your iDevice screen with computers and provides the capability to create personalised ringtones using various audio options.
- It can act as a data transferring and managing tool and an image tool to upgrade the high resolution of images on the PC.
iTools 3 Windows
- Supports the iOS 10 operating system and the below versions
- Compatible with iPhone 7 models and the below versions
- Sharing your iDevice screen with other computers and devices is not supported.
- It customises your iDevice ringtone.
- iTools can assist with data migrations and enable image sharing between two connected devices.
The complete guide to getting iTools 3 for Windows
- Here we provide system requirements and the steps guide to download the iOS managing software for Windows computers.
- System requirements
- The supported operating systems range from Windows XP to Windows 11, encompassing Windows Vista as well.
- RAM – 256 MB or higher
- CPU – 750 MHz AMD, intel
- Disk Space – At least 40 MB
How to download it?
- Download the iTool 3 for computer
- Let the tool install driver packages
- Please ensure that you connect the iDevice using the appropriate USB cable.
- Wait until the iTools is connected to the device
- Upon connection, the interface will be displayed, offering multiple options to choose from.
- Open each option as you prefer
What are the troubleshooting tips?
- Confirms the compatibility of the iOS managing tool with the iOS device and the Windows PC you use
- Download the iTools latest version for a successful result
- Use a proper USB cable to connect the devices to the Windows computer
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to use?
Yes: the iOS managing tool is an accurate and secure tool to use instead of iTunes. It never damages your device or data. Hence, you can use iTools 3 for Windows with high trust.
How does iTunes differ from iTools 3?iTunes
iTunes is an extensive program and comes with more restrictions.
There are a lot of problems with it.
It is hard to handle.
iTunes is a massive piece of software that needs a lot of storage space to save. Additionally, it is possible to have data access while downloading. However, it’s important to note that the installation time and memory usage can be significant.
It will cause the computer to slow down and drains your battery.
You can not run another application in parallel to iTunes. Because of that, there is a lot of background processing running from iTunes.
However, iTool 3 is more advantageous than iTunes. Why?
It has an effortless, and comfortable interface.
Easy to use
The software is lightweight and faster.
The RAM usage is limited. Likewise, there is not a lot of background processing running.
It does not require logging into multiple accounts to use it.
You can delete any file directly from it.
It can sync into iOS jailbreak-supported devices and restore files to supported format rather than deleting them.
What packages can you buy?
There are three packages available for download. What are they? 1. Free 2. Premium 3. Platinum. However, the most popular installation is the free package.
The iTools 3 for Windows is the best iOS managing software and you can use it instead of iTunes. The iOS managing tool allows you to manage your files and the entire operating system of the iOS devices using the Windows platform. However, the software is more advantageous than the official iTunes. Do you want to download it? If you’re interested, you can obtain AirPlayer for free from its official website. Feel free to give it a try!